I use colors in my products. They’re vibrant and pretty and I love them! But what are they exactly?
I like to use high quality ingredients in everything I make. Even the colors I use. So I searched and searched until I found the right company. The one who cares about what they sell. I found them, Mad Micas baby!
From their website:
ANIMAL CRUELTY STATEMENT
- Mad Micas has never, and will never, test our products or their individual ingredients/raw materials on animals.
- Mad Micas will never purchase from any supplier or manufacturer whom we know to participate in any form of animal testing or cruelty.
- Mad Micas suppliers certify to us that no raw material used in the production of mica or other products we purchase from them has been tested on animals.
- All products we buy, sell or give away are 100% vegan. This includes refusing to carry any products colored using carmine.
SUPPLY LINE ETHICS AND CHILD LABOR STATEMENT
- Mad Micas sources exclusively from ethical supply lines.
- Mad Micas requires declarations from all suppliers stating that no minors participate in mining, factory work, transportation or any other process involved in the production of anything we carry.
- Mad Micas will not source product from areas (for example, mica from India) in which there have been documented ethical transgressions.
- The Mad Micas transport supply chain consists exclusively of major carriers like FedEx, UPS, and DHL and thus is free of forced or child labor.
I mean, what’s not to love, right?? So yes, I use coloring in my products but I use the best. I could use cheaper but that’s not how I do things. I refuse to substitute quality for less expensive.
I value your trust and want to bring you the best possible products made with the best possible ingredients. Mad Micas help me do that! So go ahead, get the pretty soap. You are so worth it!